Great Rivers Literacy Specialists
Karen McGuirt - email@example.com
Kelsey Riley - firstname.lastname@example.org
Constance Watson - email@example.com
The 2018-2019 school year focus of the GRESC K-12 Literacy Specialists is to support teachers with reading instruction that is aligned with the science of reading.
Reading Initiative for Student Excellence
For information about R.I.S.E. Academy K-2, please contact Karen McGuirt, Lead K-2 Trainer.
For information about R.I.S.E. Academy 3-6, please contact Constance Watson, Lead 3-6 Trainer.
For information about the Pathway on ArkansasIDEAS, please contact Kelsey Riley.
Requirements of the Right to Read Act
- Science of Reading Awareness and Proficiency Pathways
- ArkansasIDEAS Science of Reading Professional Development
- Visit: ideas.aetn.org. Login. Click on “Find Learning”. Search using the course title–The Science of Reading: The Right to Read Act.
- The course code and description of each course can be found on this document: ArkansasIDEAS Science of Reading Learning Path
- If you would like to receive a notification email when additional courses are added to the Pathway on ArkansasIDEAS, please complete the form linked here.