Great Rivers Literacy Specialists
Karen McGuirt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelsey Riley - email@example.com
Constance Watson - firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2018-2019 school year focus of the GRESC K-12 Literacy Specialists is to support teachers with reading instruction that is aligned with the science of reading.
Cross County Book Club
Reading Initiative for Student Excellence
For information about R.I.S.E. Academy K-2, please contact Karen McGuirt, Lead K-2 Trainer.
For information about R.I.S.E. Academy 3-6, please contact Constance Watson, Lead 3-6 Trainer.
For information about the Pathway on ArkansasIDEAS, please contact Kelsey Riley.
Requirements of the Right to Read Act
- Science of Reading Awareness and Proficiency Pathways
- ArkansasIDEAS Science of Reading Professional Development
- Visit: ideas.aetn.org. Login. Click on “Find Learning”. Search using the course title–The Science of Reading: The Right to Read Act.
- The course code and description of each course can be found on this document: ArkansasIDEAS Science of Reading Learning Path
- If you would like to receive a notification email when additional courses are added to the Pathway on ArkansasIDEAS, please complete the form linked here.